POSTER SESSION GUIDELINES
The Scientific Committee of Jakarta International GI Endoscopy Symposium & Live Demonstration 2020 invites the colleagues to take an active role in this event by presenting the result of researches or reports of interesting/difficult/emergency cases in the field of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in POSTER SESSION.
- Participants of Poster Session can submit more than 1 (one) abstract. The Scientific Committee will only accept original scientific material which has not been published before. However, abstracts which already presented at regional or national scientific event/ congress could not be submitted and will be excluded.
- The latest submission deadline is August 1, 2020. The abstract should be submitted by email to: : email@example.com. Please include contact details of corresponding author, including institutional addresses, e-mail, telephone number or facsimile.
- The Scientific Committee will inform the accepted abstract by e-mail.
- All presenters must be registered as the participant of Jakarta International GI Endoscopy Symposium & Live Demonstration 2020.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
- The abstract should be submitted in English. All data must be in narrative form.
- The abstract text should be consisted of 100-250 words with 1½ spacing, size 12 times new roman, and using Microsoft Word for Windows including keywords.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible:
- A title that clearly indicates the nature of the investigation needs to be provided, with maximal of 15 words.
- The authors’ and co-authors’ names (first names, family names) and places of work (institution, city, country) must be written without degrees.
- Writing structure:
- Research: Abstract should include background, objectives, methods, results and conclusions.
- Case report should include introduction, case illustration and discussion.
- Graphic, tables, pictures and references should not be included in the abstract.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PREPARATION
- Posters will be displayed on one sheet of cardboard in English. The poster should be consisted of figures, tables, texts, and photography. The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm x 120 cm in size. The text, illustrations, etc should be clear enough to be read from a distance of two meters. Authors’ names, affiliations and countries should be included on the poster. The title should be the same as the one in your abstract.
- All participants are expected to set up their posters before August 14, 2020. The poster will be displayed on August 14-15, 2019 from 08.00 am – 04.00 pm.
- The poster will be evaluated by the reviewers on August 14-15, 2020.
- The best poster will be awarded by scientific committee of Jakarta International GI Endoscopy Symposium & Live Demonstration 2020.